Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Home sweet home

The best thing about life, according to me, is new beginnings.There are so many dreams and desires that a small incident can trigger. I am really delighted today. I found a wonderful house to stay in (rented one. But still its my house now) A beautiful house, in a beautiful area, very close to my friends place and of course i am going to live with a very good friend. It just reminds me of BITS. The long hostel corridor has now been replaced by a main road. :) I guess my blog is going to be filled with my efforts at making a home out of a house. I am all excited about furnishing my place and making it worth living. I have to make a list of things to get and buy it all up. There goes my bank balance. :( But its ok. I am trying to be a mature, responsible adult now. He he he he I can see S and V laughing at the mature adult bit. As i always say, to each his own. Life is beautiful

4 comments:

Hema Hariharan said...

You sure its only S & V who'd laugh? ;)

Harini Padmanabhan said...

@Hema You dont know the two of them. Quite insulting.. The others pale in comparison. :P

Subramanian said...

Life is beautiful(??!!) :) :D

Harini Padmanabhan said...

@Subbu: :) :D It is it is.