- Wisdom born from simplicity, the author says, is any day better than Knowledge for the sake of being clever or Knowledge for the sake of appearing wise or the worst type, knowledge for the sake of complaining.
- When you discard arrogance, complexity and a few things that get in the way, sooner or later, you will discover the simple,childlike and mysterious secret, Life is fun.
- With this realisation comes the ability to enjoy the simple and the quiet, the natural and the plain. :)
- There is more to knowing than just being correct
- Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many dont seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrongjob, wrong marriage or the wrong house. When you know and respect your inner nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you dont. (This line led me to think for quite sometime. People thought i was sleeping though. :D )
- A weakness of some sort can do you a big favor, if you know and acknowledge its there. Once you face and understand your limitations, you can work with them, instead of having them work against you and get in your way, which is what they do when you ignore them.
The rest i feel has to be read and enjoyed and accepted. I loved this book. It helps one remain positive and accept life the way it is.