Sunday, May 03, 2009

I love you~!

It was 5.45 in the evening. I saw you. After a really long time. I think i am blessed. I have been waiting for you for a really long time now. I thought you'd never come back to me. I had given up all hope. My life is so barren! Do you know how much i miss you? How much i miss the soothing voice that consoles me and makes me feel alive? My dream did come true today. I spent some time with you.I did not have a camera with me. But some moments are captured so vividly by the mind that they can be recalled at a moment's notice. I see you again and again. I always will. I so love you!

Oh wonderful rain! The breeze that accompanies you,the soothing pitter patter that always calms me down,the chill droplets that brush my face,the brilliant flashes of light,the varying shades of grey.Amazing sights, smells,sounds,tastes and feelings.. Oh! How i love you!

P.S. I saw a hail storm in bangalore for the first time in my life. It was awesome. After the storm,sitting and munching food.. Sigh..I love the rain.

3 comments:

Vibushan Lakshminarayan said...

After the first paragraph, our mind wanders.. after that you bring it straight down to the ground ;) Nice description :)

ssstoryteller said...

my heart skipped a beat, o passionate soul....reading yr missive

Harini Padmanabhan said...

@Vibushan: Thanks!
@ Mami: :D Passionate soul loves herself too much. :D