- What do you call refusal to accept defeat and move on? Obstinate stupidity or Persistent brilliance?
- How thin is the line between innocent child like conviction and a mature belief?
- Are you ready to be burnt at stake as there is a remote hope that you might get a convert to your cause? What do i do then? Appreciate your conviction or convey my condolence?
- What is better? Pleasure that exists and makes you get used to it or the pain that numbs you so much that even normalcy makes you euphoric?
- How thin is the line between stupidity and enlightenment? Aren't the two closer than they seem?
- Experience says that the enlightened few were branded stupid by their ignorant counterparts.Experience also says that stupid mules consider themselves enlightened. Which experience should one believe in?
- Are recollected memories better than those that are never forgotten? Or is it the other way round?
- Is it better to know that what you want exists but you cant get it or is it better to be oblivious to its existence and be happy with the mundane musings and the useless babble around?
- Overactive imagination and Vision : Dont these two terms convey the same thing in some circumstances?
- Is silence sometimes a more powerful medium to communicate than words?
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
I was just lost in thought for sometime and i came up with a few questions. I guess I dont know the answer to many. But i just know that there is no black or white. Only varying shades of grey. (Reminds me of Ranjani my friend from college and our discussion in our 2-2.)