Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A reason to celebrate


Today, it is exactly one year since i entered the corporate world. I am happy to be a part of it and i am really delighted about being in one of the best places to work. I was in a celebrating mood from last week and i actually created a den for myself to sit and write.(Finally i decided to indulge the interior decorator in me) I think i will be updating the blog more often than before if i stick to my plan of writing for an hour atleast a day. :)
P.S. Aishu, kindly come here soon. I am sorry for not mentioning you in the last post. A post dedicated to my parents for giving me the confidence to be who i am and to move on in life no matter what. Love you loads.

5 comments:

Ryaraghav said...

Thanks for the invitation, Harini :)

Aren't you taking inspiration from me and going for pink and blue?

Harini Padmanabhan said...

@Rya : Its red and blue darling. :) But yes i am wearing a lot of pink nowadays. A baby pink shirt today. :)

Dweepika Desai said...

ur rooom's so neat eh? or is it only the photographed part? ;)

Harini Padmanabhan said...

@Dweeps: Its the hall darling. :) My room is er i guess neater?? (i can see you laughing. )

$unil dev said...

those books r fo u .......... man