Friday, June 12, 2009

Wishes

A poem i wrote really long back. Just found it in my diary. Thought ill put it up

I know you aint

just another dream
I know you aint
just another desire
I know, without you,
meaningless life would be
My dear, I also know
life with me -
you never did fathom
Still, i love you
and maybe i always will

Stealing glances
hoping you notice
dreading your scorn
praying for a sign
that you are mine

I wish someday
i laugh at this emotion
I call love
I wish someday
we laugh together
Wishes conflicting
and complimentary

Wonder i do
Which one my prayers should address
Wonder i do
which one would come true

4 comments:

me said...

u are praying for a sign?
i mean u can understand them? tell me how.

for once i cud make some sense out of poetry.


And ya i was here.

Harini Padmanabhan said...

@data: It is a qn of what is it i want. :) Thanks thanks. I take this, as a sign of forgiveness.

me said...

forgiveness my a**!
there is nothing to forgive,when i m indifferent.Indifference rules!

Harini Padmanabhan said...

@data: indifference my foot. :)