Friday, July 03, 2009

Resolutions mid year

Sometime spent in the quiet of home can often lead one to ponder about life and everything about it. The acceptance all around you tells you what you will have no matter what. Something you will never lose. Your family, their understanding and acceptance of your weird ways and pig headed obstinately persistent decisions. Thank you mom,dad and Hema. :)
I always think we should stop and review our life every once in a while. I was doing that last night and here is what i decided. Come up with mid year resolutions, modifying the ones i have made already. So, here i come to some sensible resolutions for the next half of the year
No eating out unless absolutely necessary (the term absolutely necessary comes with a lot of fine print but still, my potato look is more than enough to prevent me from eating out.)
I ought to be more focussed about my book which i have to finish by december this year. The first draft at least (By the time mom reads it, I am sure there will be an absolute necessity to rewrite the whole book. :D)
Finish the treatise on wasteland and Eliot i have been working on(For those that dont know, Eliot happens to be the love of my life. :D)
Shower loads of attention and affection on the friends I have so pig headedly ignored due to my supposedly busy schedule.( This could induce trips to chennai, hyd. :D)
Stop waiting and wailing and let life take its course. (Quoting dear mommy)

P.S. A very happy bday to Preethi pig. Love you loads.

8 comments:

Ryaraghav said...

Yup..come to hyd soon.

Harini Padmanabhan said...

@Aish: Yes darling. i am coming in august for sure. :D

Harini Padmanabhan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dweepika Desai said...

No eating out unless absolutely necessary!! Get real, girl! :P

me said...

whos Eliot.wats wasteland?

Harini Padmanabhan said...

@data: Eliot is an awesome poet. Read him up.

viki said...

hmmm didnt know tht u are wrkin on book.. cool.. :)

Harini Padmanabhan said...

@Viki: I am trying to. :D