Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adios Amigo

I hate good byes. I guess I have mentioned that time and again. Once again, it is time for me to say another good bye to someone quite close to my heart. I wonder - what is this life full of so many things and yet so devoid of a few others? Is this how it was meant to be? Is this what they call growing up? I wish I never had to. But my reality gently reminds me that adapt i must for in the long run, whatever happens, happens for a reason.

I can only silently bid adieu and wish good luck to an awesome human being perhaps one of the best there was. Have a good life! You know I am writing this about you. :D

3 comments:

Sastry said...

Has anyone left our team now????

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Why dont you try looking in the mirror?

Raji said...

How do I say good bye to someone I have never met? Good bye anyway.