Saturday, August 21, 2010

Radha Hometel

It was a completely unplanned dinner and a lovely one too. I have never been to this place before and a friend of mine told me it was really good. So friday night I head out there, unfortunately towards closing time. Still, they accomodate us and we fill our plates up and sit down to a lovely meal.
Every dish was well crafted and my taste buds had a lovely time. I loved their keera kootu and Kovakkai. The chinese dishes were not as good as the south indian and north indian ones. Dessert was amazing and really yummy though I was too full to have too much and nibbled of my friend's plate much to his dismay. Sigh. Wish i can go to whitefield more often. I have to explore more places there. A good place to go to. A little on the expensive side, but quite peaceful and has good food, service and the right atmosphere for a nice conversation. :)

No comments: