Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Packaging

Today, when listening to an mp3 i got from a random shop in the road, the We are family movie had a song from My name is Khan. I had to recheck the folder i was in as i was hunting for the songs from that movie unsuccessfully just in the morning. I started wondering then, if everything in my life is intent on giving me gyan.

This incident reminded me of the many things i thought i did not have and found in an unusual place. Maybe, all the things I am seeking in life are what I already have but have been mislabelled or packaged in the wrong box by this genius called experience which somehow makes things look different. Maybe, i do need a fresh perspective and a fresh mind with a solution.

Any body interested in doing a psycho analysis?

5 comments:

varun said...

how random.why do you have to find some "deep inner meaning" in every arbit thing?Get a life :P

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Just because you dont have a life doesnt mean I dont too.

Ksheeru said...

Thanniya kudi ,thanniya kudi, ellaam sariya poyidum..

Raji said...

you mean analyze a psycho? dey ksheeru nee ingaya irukka?

Subramanian said...

Nee ellathayum maathi vechuttu kaalathu mela pazhiya podadha!! :P