Sunday, September 05, 2010

I choose

Today, I made a resolution. To be proactive and take my life in my hands. I love cribbing. I guess anyone who has been reading my blog knows that. I try to remain positive but at times with life throwing wonderfully curved balls aimed at my head, it becomes damn difficult. I have to somehow continue. Keeping my head above the water. I was not made to sink. (not that my size would allow it) I was made to stay afloat. Maybe, I cant always swin against the current. I have to get a life jacket. I have to go ahead with my journey. For no matter what it is that life has in store for me, there are some things i want too. I might not even get it, but i dont want to give up without trying. Even if it means overcoming prejudices. Even if it means fighting a losing and a painful battle. Even if it means difficulty. I have to do what has to be done.

I choose

To live
To follow my heart and try to be who i want to be
To learn from the past but not let my mistakes bog me down
To accept that I am human and that I make a lot of mistakes
To search for the rainbow that has to come out after every downpour
To create some sun shine for making my own rainbow even if it is not already there
To be independent and free no matter what happens around me
To not compromise to be accepted by a society which is but created by me
To fly without wings for the sky is all i have above me. It is my base. It is my limit.
To fall in love with life and everything about it. No matter how difficult the process might be.

5 comments:

Raji said...

how is the society created by you? U r often in society that has nothing to do with you or your decisions

Subramanian said...

Is sky is the limit? What is space?? Over the limits??!! :P

Subramanian said...

it was supposed to be if*

Sastry said...

interesting!

Sastry said...

if i were to add a philosophical line here

as long as u have God's grace and money, theorotically speaking, your life will move on (provided u r not dead). U may be wondering why only those 2. For all the uncontrollable things that need to be working in ur favour, u need God's grace.. and for everything that u can control, money plays a major role in accomplishing that.

All the remaining things only effect the degrees of enjoyability.. You enjoyt things that you want to enjoy... and you are pained by things that you allow to pain you... its as simple as that.

Nobody can threaten a fearless person.. nor can u make a morose looking person laugh with ur antics.. thats the bottomline...