Friday, November 05, 2010

Happy Diwali

It is the time of the year again. The time when everything is in extremes. Or should i rephrase it as the time when prosperity is show cased for the rest of the world and there are celebrations all around. I like Diwali a lot. Like most indians i can call it my favorite festival. I have had a lovely time the last week despite being really sick. That is only because of the spirit this season brings in. I woke up sick, swallowed tablets, shopped for a dress, came back home slept, woke up again and went for some more rounds.

Seriously, i have never been so sick and never enjoyed myself so much this season. Today was awesome fun as all four of us were home together and we burst loads of crackers. This diwali is special for multiple reasons and I hope that with the crackers I burst, all the negative energy and anger that was busy occupying my mind disappears.

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...