Somehow everything in life seems to teach me a lesson. I am not sure how much of it i end up following, but at least, some part of it, finds a way.
1. An aggressive attack works when the defense is weak. However, in an attempt to imitate the aggression, you can also end up shooting goals for your opponent, helping him in ways you never thought you would.
2. Sometimes, not doing anything also bags you the game. Provided, you have somehow placed the right players at the right time in the right place in the field. Luck can be a friend too.
3. Even if you are bad at attacking, make sure your defense is strong. That way you don't let the others score either. Somehow it evens out.
4. Everyone has a place somewhere. The problem is not identifying what you want do but what you are meant to do or figure out a way of becoming good at what you want to do. :)
5. A single goal can help change the attitude and change the direction of the game. You never know when it is going to come but you should always be ready for it.