Thursday, February 10, 2011

The number is 17

17 days to go and then people tell me things are going to change big time. Frankly, the whole getting married thing does not scare me too much. I usually adapt pretty fast though i crib when i think things are going to change and wish they dont. I guess finding a good house not to mention a husband (;) ) is preventing me from being too preoccupied about the whole thing. :) My only worry now is to make sure i dont miss out anyone. There have been a lot of people who have made a positive difference in my life and I know it would be foolish to hope for all of them to be there when we ride off into the sunset (in Sachin's words) I am hoping for most. Well, rather, atleast some to make it. Did i tell you its been ages since i read a book? I finished two archie comics yesterday. This phase i hope is not for too long.

No comments: