Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First time ever!

First things first. I love eating and lately I have come to realise that i really need to do the hard work that goes in before the eating. So I am actually trying to cook all meals at home. Today for the first time in my life, i made a dish that has to be deep fried. I am really scared of boiling oil and never make papads as I am sure I am going to somehow spill it on myself. But today, I decided to overcome my paranoia and I actually made bajjis! They came out really well and I had an awesome time hogging it down.

Aint i proud!
Thats a scared me placing the bajjis in oil
This is how the finished ones looked

4 comments:

Raji said...

pass on credits to bajji making instructor, please!

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Ammaaaa, thankssssss

Sastry said...

Point 1: Papads can be made in microwave. Just place them in microwave and turn it on for 35-40 seconds.. no need to deep fry them. This is similar to Chips that are baked instead of frying in oil

Point 2: What kind of bajji is this? Mysore bonda or aloo bajji ?

Varun said...

Next time I come to B'lore, to your home, you know what to make :)