Monday, March 14, 2011

Fit and fine

I am one of the laziest people I know. Even in this blog, I have never made a secret of the fact that I love food and despise working out.

Now that I have entered a new phase of my life,  I am referring to this life imprisonment, (well some say its for me most say hes doomed) called marriage, I was considering making some lifestyle changes.
The first one was joining a gym. Now, my previous experience (yes, i did try going to the gym once) was partially successful as i went for around 10 days during my birthday month.

What led to my change of heart from a no physical exercise to a "I really need to be fit" was meeting this 90 year old relative of mine. He was so fit and energetic and I was kinda ashamed of myself. I felt that I really had to improve my stamina and so, here I am, looking forward to becoming fit and hopefully ready to take the difficult path to reaching there. :)

No comments: