Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank you!

Not too long ago, I had written a long (then i thought so) post about Reyil sneham. To a large extent, today, I was thinking about the same thing. There was this stage of my life which was spent in a remote village in the middle of nowhere, when i really thought that friendships last forever and the funny part was, it was those that i met then, that i really don't meet now, even though they are hardly a few kilometers away.
However, thanks to life's habit of laughing at me and making me believe in a lot of things i usually give up on, I have found people, who despite distances and despite a lot of issues, have stood by me, no matter what. I just felt like dedicating this post to those special people, whose being there for me has made a huge difference in my life. Thank you for reminding me that distances don't matter, be it within or outside the country. Thank you! I dedicate this sudden burst of love and affection to Sagnik,Varun, Mallik and of course Namita. :)
Thanks to you, I feel like celebrating life. Not just when I am happy but also when I am down. Thanks a lot for being there.

1 comment:

Varun said...

Haha.sorry to say I read this now(*sheepish grin*).

And hey,I like the new background of the blog. :)