Thursday, June 16, 2011

Musically yours

There would be some song playing in the background and then there would be someone sitting in the same room and studying with full concentration. That was me when in school. Music used to help me concentrate.

In college, i lost it - the items to concentrate on rather, the interest to concentrate on them. In my first organization, no USB devices were allowed nor were streaming sites. Slowly, i lost the habit of listening to music while working.

For the last few weeks, i have been working on some new things that i have not before and then it all came back to me. The music, the songs - so much so that i have started carrying my ipod without fail to office and playing music in the mornings of my own accord. I guess somethings die hard and I am really happy to have gotten back in touch with the music lover in me. :)

No comments: