Monday, August 24, 2015

Another form of expression

I read a lot. This year I have read at least some 105 books. Now, I am not doing a great job in writing a review about the book. I have been meaning to, but I never get down to it.

A friend of mine is another voracious reader like me and she does not do the review writing as well. So we have decided to try and launch a video blog. This weekend marks the beginning as we try to shoot, figure out the upload etc. etc... We have a few weeks before it is 100% live, but I really want to do it.

I am hoping that this is part of my reinvention to doing what I want to do and figuring out a way to actually doing it successfully. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

The Visitor said...

Thumbs up to that and best wishes for your effort. Looking forward to it.

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Thank you! It hopefully should be up in a month or so. :)