Sunday, August 30, 2015

Happy onam

Yesterday was onam and mom and I had fun collecting flowers and setting up a pookolam. Most of the flowers were from our garden, but we also picked violet flowers from an unoccupied house nearby. It was fun going and picking flowers I shouldn't have.
We have never done this together as most of my onam celebrations have been in Kerala but doing something like this in Bangalore was also nice.
The best part was my realization that I had angelic dogs who refused to step on the flowers and kept running around the arrangement. Long live Laika and Zoya!!!

2 comments:

The Visitor said...

Belated Onam wishes!
It was fun going and picking flowers I shouldn't have.
LOL =D
Long live Laika & Zoya!!!
I second and third that!

Harini Padmanabhan said...

:) They are such angels at times. :D