Thursday, August 20, 2015

Too much too soon

I often feel that getting too much too soon is not always a good thing. Once you get all that you possibly thought you wanted, you forget to experiment and evolve. You are stuck in a beautiful place,but still stuck and do not realize it until its too late. You become what you wanted to be, but nothing beyond it. You forget about a lot you can actually be. I am not talking about being ambitious and climbing the corporate ladder here. I am referring to every aspect of one's life. Whether it is good health, or the food you eat, or the people you interact with..

While a lot of people might disagree with me, I feel that life is worth living only when you keep striving and keep changing with the times. Evolution is the only way to live. Without evolution you just fade away sooner than later. Learning is half the fun and living is amazing only when you get a chance to keep evolving. :)

2 comments:

The Visitor said...

Mmm... that's something to think about.

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Yeah. I have been contemplating quite a bit in the last few weeks when I see myself and my peers. :)