Sunday, September 27, 2015

Farewell, my love

So, This is a farewell post. To the place that I fell in love with and spent almost 5 years in. Tomorrow is my last day in my most favorite company in the world. Why I am leaving calls for a different post, but suffice to say, it has got more to do with getting out of my comfort zone than anything else.

It has been a few weeks of mixed emotions ever since I took the decision. I still have to come to terms with the fact that I wont be seeing a few of my friends at work everyday or that some of the others are no longer just an email away. I will miss my mentors who were always willing to listen and gave me words of advice on how to handle work or life. They were so amazing! I will miss my team..

Not to mention the work that I was so familiar with and loved. I am one of those people who has always loved their work. I will miss some of the regular things I did.

More than anything else, I will miss the organization. It was one of the best places to work and it made me who I am thanks to the open and honest culture. I am proud and happy to have been a part of it and now I hope that I can live up to the expectations I have for myself.

I still remember how I was when I joined. I knew very less and I was not as confident as I am now. I learnt so much, I have evolved so much as a person and become someone the earlier me would have respected and looked up to.

Thank you for everything. I hope I am able to make you proud someday. :)

Farewell, my love. We had a great run together. It is time for me to bid adieu.

Until we meet again...

No comments: