Sunday, September 27, 2015

Finding Paradise

I feel, Paradise is not a where, it is a when which can be found anywhere. I was watching a few scenes from this movie Inside Out. There is a very insightful scene in the beginning where you get to see the point of view of both Happiness and Sorrow to very similar things. That got me thinking - Paradise, even if it is a where, could be Hell for those that cannot see it that way. But even Hell can be Paradise for those that want it to be.

I wonder what would comprise Paradise for me. A place where I can read. watch some interesting television series, maybe write and spend time with those that matter to me. That is all I can concoct now.. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that I find it very often, I just dont treasure it enough.

I am sitting in my own piece of Paradise now. Something tailor made for me and that is better than anything else.

No comments: