Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Picking the pieces

The actions we take often have consequences we expect the least. Today, I was faced with one such consequence. An event I thought might not even make a dent in someone's plans was much bigger than I ever thought it would be. One of the reasons I was giving up on it was I felt it was not significant enough to the people involved. The conversation I had today, made me feel that it was anything but.

If my priorities had not changed over the last few weeks, I would have never seen this action coming and now I have to live with the consequences. How do I pick those pieces which have the least consequences? How do I move on without breaking any promises that were far more serious than a simple handshake? I really dont know. I just have to wonder and ponder. :)

No comments: