Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Uncharted territory

Yesterday evening, I was navigating the roads in Bangalore. My usual reaction a year ago was to fret and frown when I had to drive on my own. But now, I am zipping through the roads like a pro. :) I got out of my comfort zone and became a brand new driver. Similarly, I am going to do something new, take on a new role and see how things go.

I have always been in an amazing comfort zone, watching the world go by.. But like I have been ranting recently, I needed a change as I was becoming just another cog going with the flow (bad mix of metaphors :) )

After a lot of thinking, I am going to do something I never thought I would do. All fears and apprehensions aside, I think I am ready.

I need to accept that I am young and I have my whole life ahead. Taking my first risk (which most people wouldnt call one) and hoping that somewhere in the future, there will be a lot of smiles over my fears. :)

No comments: