Saturday, November 28, 2015

A dedication

Last week has been one of revelations for me. Facebook has this widget which shows you how things were on a particular day in the previous years. It tells me that those that I had fun with change each year. (Except for family though. They can't get rid of me that easy!)

Some, it was gradual.. Inevitable. A couple, just sudden and sad. With all the changes in life, I've never had time to actually stop and remember all that was. Today, I took a few minutes to be thankful for all those that shaped me and stayed with me when times were tough. Even if  they're nowhere in the picture now, I can't discount their importance in my life. Rather of their role in helping me with a few choices, even if it was not deliberate. I'd like to dedicate this post to those that were.. Thank you and good luck.

No comments: