Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015

This has been a remarkable year with so many awesome things. Thank you for everything. I'm happy with the decisions I took and with the changes and challenges I faced. Thank you 2015- you showered me with a multitude of blessings.

Personally it has been a landmark year for the blog with me writing 289 posts, the highest since I started this blog. I'm happy and at peace. Happy new year everyone. May you be enthralled with life and with all the ups and downs that are an essential part of it.

3 comments:

The Visitor said...

Yes - 2015 was great. Happy New Year to you too. :)

The Visitor said...

I forgot to add that it was a companionable journey on the blog. Thank you.

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Thank you for the wishes! I am so glad you enjoyed it as well.