Saturday, January 09, 2016

The premium world

I'm traveling for work to the US and I am sitting in a lounge watching people. I thought I'd try existing without a smart phone as I don't have a sim in the US. But then the lounge emptied and I'm back to my phone.

While observing folks I realized that all were business travelers. At immigration and security, there were a lot of families. I wonder if there's a separate waiting area for them in lounges. I should ask around.

I love these comfortable seats. I've been really tensed the last couple of days due to one reason or the other.

All my apprehension about this trip is temporarily gone as I relax and slowly start looking forward to doing awesome work, meeting friends and making more. Just a few minutes alone can sometimes change your state of mind from regular to premium.

No comments: