Saturday, February 27, 2016

From swimming to snorkeling

Three years ago, I started learning how to swim. Float is the more appropriate word here. I overcame my fear of water with my other half and we spent a lot of time in the pool. Last year, thanks to some issues in the pool and some unsavory elements hanging around it, we did not swim as much.
Today, we went snorkeling. I can only marvel at how far we've come together over the years. The experience was out of the world. We saw so many interesting fishes and corals and had no intention of leaving the water.
I guess life is all about evolving together. We've been doing that for almost five years now and I really hope we do that all our lives. To the love of my life - let's evolve together and enjoy every single memory we create.

No comments: