Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Meaning in madness

I wander, looking for that elusive meaning and often wonder, what is it that I'm actually looking for.
You know the feeling, when a lot of things and thoughts  don't make sense and you are scared that you might make a mistake, as the constant confusion and uncertainty is new?
The butterflies in your stomach don't settle easily. What do you do then?
Take a risk, that can change life the way you know it and give you that rush, that feeling of being alive and young? Or do you just remain rational and not do anything drastic?
For me, a change often leads to a long and a very interesting discovery process. Often, I end up finding a piece of myself that I never knew existed. Perhaps that's how I find meaning in madness. Change, evolve, move on.

No comments: