Friday, May 13, 2016

Fresh start

Sometimes, things are not the way you want them to be. You don't even know what exactly is wrong. There are too many moving parts. Then you wish for a reset button like in a video game for life also.
But, life is not and cannot be a video game. You don't get resets. However, if you are really lucky, you do get a fresh start. It's up to you as to how much you choose to erase your memory because the place might change, the lifestyle might change but like a wise man once said, the memories never die.
I think I have these boxes in my head. One for every time I've tried a fresh start. I assume I've thrown the keys away, but something as simple as a small breeze makes my heart miss a beat.
For all the fresh beginnings I talk about, the same stories unfold, time and again and I'm left watching, laughing and just going with the flow.