Monday, June 06, 2016

Hindsight

So they say, Hindsight is 20/20 and I feel that lines up with my favorite topic - how everything happens just for a reason, a reason you might not be able to see immediately. 

The same time last year, I was struggling with a very difficult decision. To say it gave me sleepless nights would be a criminal understatement. Anyway, that said, now, I can see the pieces align for something wonderful. In a way, I got to know and like a different aspect of myself. 

In Hindsight, this was the best thing that could have happened. All those sleepless nights were leading me towards this. Thank you my guardian angel, whoever you are, for helping me get to know myself better. 

4 comments:

Sun Ray Morning said...

Good that your troubles are past. As they say, stability & peace are vital to progress. hope you are progressing?

Harini Padmanabhan said...

The trouble with progress is, it invites instability once the process of transformation begins. You can have peace even through this phase too if you accept that the journey is the fun part.

Sun Ray said...

True. the journey is the fun part called life.. destination is termed as death? to accept this someone might need to be at the top of maslows pyramid. for someone at the bottom or middle, journey is a struggle. reaching destination means fun as it means better food, house, relations, recognition, etc.

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Actually I don't think death is the destination. We never know what lies beyond. So perhaps eternity is nothing but a journey and we create destinations as it makes it easier for us to comprehend. I've blogged earlier about how you can contemplate life only when you're fed, clothed and housed. So agree with you there.