Sunday, June 19, 2016

The funny relative scale

So, everything is relative in life. I guess this has been established beyond any doubt. It's also very funny when you pause to think about it. Take fashion for example. That's one area where the perceived fashionista of one place actually becomes an outcast in an other. Some are quick to take a hint but majority cannot ever get it. To an involved or a neutral third party, who knows both sides, watching the scene unfold is like watching your favorite movie whose plot and ending you know but still enjoy.

I've been enjoying myself a lot recently as I've decided to watch and have fun rather than interfere and get frustrated.

2 comments:

Sun Ray said...

Applying 'relative-ness' to fashion is indeed funny. never experienced though. good one.

Harini Padmanabhan said...

I guess you experience it if you come from a culture and live in another one and are aware of the nuances in both. :)

Thank you. Glad you liked it.