Thursday, June 02, 2016

The thin line

I love to dream. I see endless possibilities and I always hope for something that seems impossible to just happen because I believe it ought to. And funnily, most of the time, what seems impossible happens and it was because I believed in it with all my heart and worked towards it.

I always have this conflict. How much do you stick with the status quo and how much do you try to get away and create something new? While chasing after a new dream ever so often is an awesome feeling, sometimes, accepting that you are going to catch it only to let it go and run behind another is a scary one. 

So I am wondering - should I just let some dreams be? Not because they cannot become real, but because its nice to always have something to dream about that will remain forever and not lose its charm? 

1 comment:

Raji said...

to be or not to be...that is the question