Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Buzz

Airports are always just so busy. Everyone hurrying around, staring into their phones and in display screens looking for their flight. Everytime I enter an airport I feel so happy. There are so many places to go, so many things to do and all you have to do is book a ticket I romanticize air travel because the poet in me loves the thought of flying. It's so awesome right? HK airport is so beautiful. I'm taking a different route to the US this time and I'm excited to say the least.

2 comments:

Sun Ray said...

Wow. Enjoy your trip & stay. To visit family or leisure? Absolutely true what you say. Airports such as Hong Kong's, Brussels or Heathrow are the true melting pots of culture, I think. So many people, different types of dresses, hairstyles, etc. Great feeling!

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Neither - work. :)