Monday, July 04, 2016

Feeling like a kid

I still remember my 6th standard summer holidays. For the first time in my life, I was glad to have vacations ( I loved school). I had TV video games at home and I spent all time playing. I was in love with Mario and I could not get enough of him. Somewhere along the way, I lost my interest (I guess our console stopped working).  I got myself a new laptop in 2009 and one of the first things I did was install a flash version of Mario.

In 2011, I was walking down Tippasandra, when I saw a shop selling video games console for 1k, I ran and bought one home. The damn thing didnt look good in large screen TV and soon gave out. My PS3, does not have mario and I completely forgot about the flash version I had in my older laptop. 

Today, I was spending sometime on my photography blog ( i am not ready for criticism yet, so it shall remain a secret) when I remembered Mario. I am not sure what triggered the memory. I found the flash version and I spent a good 90 mins playing it in my laptop. I felt like a kid again. Some memories, though forgotten, when triggered, take you down a beautiful path. Mario, you will always hold a piece of my heart that nobody else can take away..

No comments: