Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Small dreams

I've always liked colors. At school, I was told I am not very good at drawing. I guess in my craze to always be the best or not do something, i never made an attempt to color/paint/draw. 

I had made these water colors of apple and other fruits in 2011, which went to the dustbin when my maid asked me which kid had come home. 

In my mood to make changes, here is another one i made in my life. Got a coloring book for adults (yes, they exist) and i got beautiful color pencils and just kept coloring for two days. It was such a peaceful time, away from my phone and from distractions that would anyway keep me occupied. I hope this bird flies in some realm of fantasy..

4 comments:

Sun Ray said...

It looks good & full. Like the mild 3d effect of some fruits.. I don't know how ppl get the patience required to color.. but glad yiu enjoyed it. :)

Harini Padmanabhan said...

I didn't think I was patient too till I did it. Have almost finished a second one. Will put it up in a bit.

Ranjani said...

Harini!! you and nail polish???!!!

Harini Padmanabhan said...

I have a collection now. :)