Monday, July 24, 2017

Challenging myself

I have loved singing from when i was a child. Even now, you will always see me humming or listening to some song or the other on my headphones. My phone is more a music device than anything else for me. (actually not true, Nexus 6p also made me a pseudo photographer.. :) )

One thing which has been on my to do list for a long time is to start learning music again. Thanks to a few mean people, I gave up learning carnatic music and I really can say that is probably my one regret in life, not honing my singing. So, here I am challenging myself to learn 12 songs by end of August. Some are easy, some are quite difficult, but i want to learn and perform (at least put it up in my blog). 

Here I go, hoping, dreaming and thanking MS, the lady whose voice inspires me every single day. 

2 comments:

Sun Ray said...

Super.. looking forward!!

Harini Padmanabhan said...

Ahem.. let's see what you say after you listen to it. :)