Thursday, July 27, 2017

View from the top

A few pictures from right on top of the Eiffel tower :

The building in the center is the one that gave us hope. Nothing that dramatic, it was right next to where we were staying and as we came back from our long walking expeditions, we will see it and feel we were quite close to our room and walk with an increased energy level. (Dedicated to my mom)

A picture depicting my obsession with flowing water and the clouds. River Seine was so beautiful!


Lastly, another view of the road leading up to the tower.

I feel so blessed when I stare at these beautiful pictures. Thank you dear God!

2 comments:

Sun Ray said...

Nice to see Paris. I like the way they maintained the banks of the river... Wide areas to walk, talk & jog, if I remember right?

There is a movie named "before sunset" in which the main characters walk through the city.. If you haven't seen the movie, you will definitely like it. Am sure you would recognize some places you have visited.



Harini Padmanabhan said...

I love that movie! Have you watched after sunrise? I think there's one more like that one too.